"The Watershed" - Ride Republic E-MTB Tour
- Duração: 3 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Código de produto: RR-1D-WATR
About the ride
The Watershed is a breathtaking ride following the flow of water from Beechworth down to the Woolshed Valley and back up again. The ride will take you deep into the Beechworth Gorge where you will witness how Reedy Creek has carved its way through the honey granite, creating spectacular pools which the locals use to cool off during the hot summer months, before descending down through farmland to the Woolshed Falls.
You can complete the Watershed ride comfortably in 3 hours (including stops) however you may want to linger a little longer at any of the points of interest along the way and make a day of it.
- Hire of a Giant Fathom E+2 Pro or Giant Liv Valle E+2 Pro Electric Mountain Bike
- A coffee, tea or cold drink before the ride
- Pizza and beer at the Bridge Road Brewery after the ride
- A cuesheet to guide you through your ride, including information about the key points of interest
- We will provide you with a link to a Google map that you can follow while out on your ride. Please make sure you have Google maps loaded on your phone if you want to make use of this added directional support
- Your riding group will be provided with a bike lock and spare tubes and equipment to change a tyre if needed
- On call Cycling Concierge to answer any of your questions before, during and after your adventure
- Smiles all round on the e-mountain bikes!