"Up Stanley" - Ride Republic E-MTB Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: RR-1D-STAN
About the ride
Up Stanley is a fun self-guided or guided 35km ride that takes you from Beechworth to the small mountain village of Stanley and back again. The ride is packed full of awesome nature, spectacular views, beautiful farmland and historic dwellings. The ride commences at the Old Beechworth Gaol in the heart of Beechworth and takes in some of the most stunning nature spots in North East Victoria.
Highlights include the pools of Reedy Creek in the Beechworth Historic Park and one of the best views of the region at Murmungee Lookout. We have deliberately taken this ride into the centre of Stanley where the quaint Stanley Pub is worth a visit, maybe even a meal, a beer or glass of wine. Stanley is a picturesque village all year round, however in autumn there are not too many prettier places than Stanley with all of the deciduous trees changing colour.
You can complete this ride comfortably in 3 hours (including stops) however you may want to linger a little longer at any of the points of interest along the way and make a day of it.
- 3 hours' hire of a Giant Fathom E+2 Pro or Giant Liv Valle E+2 Pro Electric Mountain Bike
- A coffee, tea or cold drink before the ride
- Pizza and beer at the Bridge Road Brewery after the ride
- A cuesheet to guide you through your ride, including information about the key points of interest
- We will provide you with a link to a Google map that you can follow while out on your ride. Please make sure you have Google maps loaded on your phone if you want to make use of this added directional support
- Your riding group will be provided with a bike lock and spare tubes and equipment to change a tyre if needed
- On call Cycling Concierge to answer any of your questions before, during and after your adventure
- Smiles all round on the e-mountain bikes!